Bitcoin News writes: Tensions Rising at Facebook Libra as Backers Consider Quitting: Report Several backers of Facebook’s Libra cryptocurrency project are said to be considering backing out due to growing “pushback” from regulators.
Bitcoin News writes: Craig Wright Again Claims Authorship of Bitcoin White Paper Wright has made another attempt to cement his claim to be Satoshi Nakamoto, posting bitcoin’s white paper on a scientific paper hosting site.
Bitcoin News Feed writes: Binance Offers Lifetime VIP Membership to KYC Leak Victims Binance offers free VIP membership to the recent KYC leak victims
AltCoin News writes: Cryptocurrency market update: Bitcoin real market dominance is 90% leaving altcoins with a mere 10% – FXStreet Cryptocurrency market update: Bitcoin real market dominance is 90% leaving altcoins with a mere 10% FXStreetNew research is showing some interesting features regarding the total market capitalization in the cryptocurrency market. The report published by Forb.
Bitcoin News writes: Binance Offers VIP Accounts to Hacked Users Binance will offer VIP accounts to affected users but recommends hacked users replace their government IDs.
Bitcoin News writes: 0K Crypto Donation to Amazon Rainforest Charity Blocked By BitPay A large donation to a non-profit working to protect the Amazon rainforest has been blocked by compliance hurdles at crypto payments firm BitPay.
AltCoin News writes: Facebook’s Libra Project Losing Steam | The Home of Altcoins: All About Crypto, Bitcoin & Altcoins – Coinlist Facebook’s Libra Project Losing Steam | The Home of Altcoins: All About Crypto, Bitcoin & Altcoins CoinlistFacebook’s Libra Project is getting massive pushback from regulators right now, and it is starting to scare some of […]
AltCoin News writes: As volatility increases, Bitcoin ventures to the ,000 mark; altcoins drop like ninepins – OBN As volatility increases, Bitcoin ventures to the $10,000 mark; altcoins drop like ninepins OBNThe majority of the top coins are currently in the red zone. Bitcoin remains as the king coin, with a BTC dominance rate of 68.7%. […]
AltCoin News writes: 0,000 or ,000 by December? Fresh Bitcoin and Altcoin Predictions Released! – OBN $100,000 or $3,000 by December? Fresh Bitcoin and Altcoin Predictions Released! OBNAs Bitcoin grapples with critical resistance levels, analysts share new BTC forecasts. Here are the latest BTC price estimates from master analysts…
Bitcoin News writes: Maker Foundation Tried and Failed to Register ‘DEFI’ Trademark Under current law, the responsibility of defending trademarks falls on the holder of the trademark.